Ginolis provides quality control and traceability solutions utilizing the latest measurement technology for high standards of quality assurance.
Ginolis delivers both stand-alone and inline quality control test systems that will validate product specifications and quality. From statistical process control (SPC) to line confocal imaging, Ginolis utilizes a broad range of technologies to ensure high quality assurance.
Comprehensive inline quality control systems are available for the modular Delilah, Xanthia and Savannah automation platforms.
- Automated visual inspection with cameras, optics and sensors for robot guidance and inline quality control.
Line Confocal Imaging (LCI)
- The patented LCI technology facilitates quality control, productivity, and laboratory level accuracy in a demanding automated manufacturing environment.
Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Real-time scientific, data-driven quality analysis for monitoring, controlling and improving processes.
- Inkjet and laser marking or labelling with readers. Each solution is integrated with related software and interfacing.
- Automated solutions can be configured to adhere to different level Clean Room Class requirements.