We are pleased to announce PMBi (Piezo Motor Bellows) Pump, a new model of our high-precision dispensing pump for medical and diagnostic device manufacturing.
Our pump technology provides high-precision nanolitre dispensing, microarray spotting, printing, pipetting, aspirating and coating applications. Ginolis PMBi Pump can also be integrated into various automation platforms.
PMBi Pump provides several benefits:
- dispensing from 1500 μl down to single nL
- can be integrated into different automation platforms (ethernet interfaces)
- available also in an easy-to-use starter kit
- integrated pressure sensor for the clog, leak and air in fluid line detection
- pump pre-pressurizing,
- automated monitoring of pressure stabilisation during pre-dispensing
- Low Maintenance
- PMBi bellows system has no friction parts, resulting in a pump with exceptionally long life and no need for replacement seals
“We are very pleased with this innovation,” says Teijo Fabritius, Ginolis CEO. “The new model allows us to offer a wider range of customers the opportunity to use our state-of-the-art PMBi Pump, integrated into their own automation platforms.”
For more information, please visit on Ginolis PMBi Pump website and watch the 3D animation.
We are presenting the PMBi Pump at the Medica Trade Fair (Düsseldorf, 18 – 22 November), welcome to visit us in Hall 1 C33!