Ginolis is an internationally known provider of high-quality production automation and dispensing solutions used by the diagnostic and health technology industries. We are looking for experienced Controls Engineers to join our teams in San Diego, California and Long Island, New York.
Our commissioning and controls engineering team are responsible for installation, testing, supporting validation and ramp-up of systems located in our office and at customer sites. You can be a professional with strong experience in similar tasks or a recently graduated engineer.
Experience in automation system software and programming commercial PLC equipment is required for this position. Knowledge of industrial robots and experience in programming provides a good starting point for commissioning tasks.
What we expect from you:
- An appropriate engineering degree and/or experience of tasks described above
- Beckhoff (TwinCAT) PLC experience or equivalent PLC systems (Omron, Siemens, Allen-Bradley)
- Machine vision experience, preferably Cognex systems
- Experience troubleshooting and programming automated machinery
- Experience in electrical and automation installation
- Knowledge of machine vision and vision-related programming
- Strong initiative to drive projects to completion
- Ability to work independently and manage project schedules
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 50% of working time)
Experience with the following applications and software is a benefit:
- PLC and motor setup/tuning (Beckhoff TwinCAT PLC)
- Vision-based programming (Cognex / VisionPro)
- Electrical and PCB design (Solidworks Electrical, Altium)
- Embedded SW (PIC microcontrollers / MPLAB)
We offer you:
- An opportunity to work within state-of-the-art automation solutions
- A job in a continually evolving and growing global company
- A chance to grow and develop your professional skills
- Friendly work community and great co-workers
- Competitive salary
If you feel that this could be your next career opportunity, please send your application as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Shane Maher tel. (760) 277-4504 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application, CV with references, and salary expectations by 6/11/2021. We’ll start interviews as soon as suitable candidates are found.