Key Account Manager
We are strengthening our customer team and looking for a full-time Key Account Manager to join Ginolis to oversee our most important clients’ relationships. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. This position is located in Oulu.
As Key Account Manager, your main responsibility will be to plan and manage our Customer’s total care.
Key areas of the work are:
- To define, plan and manage projects with our key customers and Ginolis internal departments
- To ensure valid information is available for all the parties so that day-to-day activities and project objectives are met
- Customer care for the whole business relation life cycle
In this position, you will lead the total customer care. As a Key Account Manager, you will monitor and manage customer requirements from quotation to after-sales phase. You will be responsible for customer communication, negotiations, and project approval processes. The work will be in close contact with Ginolis Sales, Engineering, and Production departments.
To be successful in this position, we expect you to have the following background and skills:
- Bachelor or M.Sc. in technical engineering or equivalent
- Over three (3) years’ industrial experience in project management in automation engineering or equivalent
- Experience from medical automation and validation processes is an advantage
- Leadership capability (leading a project and a team from a strategic perspective together with our production management)
- Sales-driven attitude
- Self-motivated, proactive, and result-oriented team player
- Systematic and thorough working methods
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with internal team as well as with customers and vendors
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to travel occasionally domestically and internationally
We offer you:
- An opportunity to work with global health technology customers
- A job in a continually evolving and growing global company
- A chance to grow and develop your professional skills
- Friendly work community and great co-workers
- Competitive salary
For further information, please contact Janne Hylkinen tel. +358 50 310 6820 or firstname.lastname@example.org on Monday or Tuesday at 15:00 – 17:00.
Please submit your application, CV with references, and salary expectations to email@example.com by 28.2.2021. We will start interviews right away and hire as soon as we find the right person for the position.