Ginolis is an internationally known provider of high-quality production automation and dispensing solutions used by the diagnostic and health technology industries. We are looking for an experienced Service Engineer to join the Ginolis team in San Diego.
Your main responsibilities will be to manage the service team and handle customer service interactions, reports, and maintenance, as well as warranty actions for our automation lines.
Being a service engineer, you play an essential role in customer relations by providing efficient customer support and ensuring excellent service to our customers worldwide.
In this position, you will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for service inquires
- Ensure rapid response time and proper problem resolutions to customer requests
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and provide advanced technical support to existing installations
- Coordinate annual maintenance activities at the customer sites
- Handle spare parts quotes, orders, and delivery to customer sites
- Manage and motivate a four-person service team
- Support on-site commissioning engineers
- Arrange resources for maintenance and support needs
- Work with junior members of the service team to develop their skills
- Develop supporting technical documentation for products
- Contribute to developing of service business and processes according to the company’s strategy
To be successful in this position, we expect you to have the following background and skills:
- Work experience in a similar position or background in production automation or robotics
- Technical understanding of mechatronics or automation
- Strong customer service attitude with a “Yes, we can” -mindset
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Ability to multitask and tolerance high-pressure situations
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Knowledge of ERP systems is an advantage
We offer you:
- An opportunity to work within state-of-the-art automation solutions
- A job in a continually evolving and growing global company
- A chance to grow and develop your professional skills
- Friendly work community and great co-workers
- Competitive salary
If you feel that this could be your next career opportunity, please send your application as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Shane Maher tel. (760) 277-4504 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application, CV with references, and salary expectations by 6/11/2021. We’ll start interviews as soon as suitable candidates are found.