Ginolis is looking for a full-time Service Engineer to join the After Sales Support Team in Oulu or Espoo.
As a Service Engineer, your main responsibility is to provide technical support for our automation solutions at our customer sites. You are highly motivated, multi-talented, with strong technical problem-solving skills and excellent customer service. In addition, you are willing to travel internationally.
In this position, you will:
- Participate and possibly lead annual maintenance at the customer site
- Use your education and experience for installing, ramping up, maintaining and technically supporting Ginolis systems at customer sites
- Program and configure our systems to comply with customer specifications and requirements
- Read mechanical designs, electrical schematics and technical documentation
- Effectively troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair automation systems (back-up support arranged if needed)
- Maintain and improve your automation, mechanical and programming skills
To be successful in this position, we expect you to have the following background and skills:
- Education or work experience in relevant areas, e.g., automation, software or mechatronics engineering
- Software background or experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and strong focusing on root-cause analysis
- Strong customer service attitude, “Yes, we can” -mindset
- Good communication skills with customers and vendors
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel domestically and abroad
- Twin CAT basic or similar PLC knowledge is an advantage
We offer you:
- An opportunity to work within state-of-the-art automation solutions
- A job in a continually evolving and growing global company
- A chance to grow and develop your professional skills
- Friendly work community and great co-workers
- Competitive salary
If you feel that this could be your next career opportunity, please send your application as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Timo Saarela tel. +358 50 436 7349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application, CV with references, and salary expectations to email@example.com by 27.8.2021. We’ll start interviews as soon as suitable candidates are found.