We are looking for an experienced Service Manager to join the Ginolis team in Oulu. Your main responsibilities will be to manage the service team and handle customer service interactions, reports, and maintenance, as well as warranty actions to our automation lines.
As a Service Manager, you play an essential role in our customer relations by providing efficient customer support and ensuring excellent service to our customers worldwide.
In this position, you will:
- Prepare and maintain a product maintenance plan
- Coordinate annual maintenances at the customer sites
- Response product warranty actions
- Responsibility for spare part operations
- Manage and motivate service team
- Co-operation with our subsidiary sites’ service teams
- Ensure a high level of response time and proper problem resolutions to customer requests
- Ramp-up support during the installation in production as well as customer site
- Help and support in troubleshooting of our automation systems
- Resourcing for maintenance and support needs
- Ensure needed automation, mechanical, and programming skills in the service team
- Contribute to developing of service business and processes according to company’s strategy
To be successful in this position, we expect you to have the following background and skills:
- Work experience in similar position or background on production automation or robotics
- Technical understanding of mechatronics or automation
- Strong customer service attitude, “Yes, we can” -mindset
- Troubleshooting skills
- Pressure tolerance and multitasking capability
- Good communication skills in Finnish and English
- Knowledge of ERP systems is an advantage
We offer you:
- An opportunity to work within state-of-the-art automation solutions
- A job in a continually evolving and growing global company
- A chance to grow and develop your professional skills
- Friendly work community and great co-workers
- Competitive salary
If you feel that this could be your next career opportunity, please send your application as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Jorma Venäläinen tel. +358 50 365 7186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please submit your application, CV with references, and salary expectations to email@example.com by 30.4.2021. We’ll start interviews as soon as suitable candidates are found.