We are looking for an experienced Strategic Buyer to join the Ginolis team in Oulu. In this role, you will work independently in your responsibility area and actively support the projects and production in material handling issues.
Our production is growing, and to achieving our clients’ goals, we are looking for a Strategic Buyer to our innovative and nice work community.
Strategic Buyer’s responsibilities are to order components, subcontracted parts and assemblies, buy project-specific materials, develop order processes and IT systems and follow-up monthly KPI’s. In addition, you will participate in strategic sourcing, contract negotiations and identifying new suppliers.
Desired skills and experience:
- Applicable technical and/or business education
- 2 – 4 years purchasing experience in electronic components and mechanical buying
- Understanding and communicating design specifications to suppliers, including the ability to read and comprehend complex part drawings and specifications
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Microsoft Dynamics as a plus)
- Understanding of production techniques (machining, sheet metal forming, injection moulding)
- Initiative, positive attitude towards work and work community
- Willingness to take responsibility for own and team’s success
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Work well under pressure
- Fluent written and spoken Finnish and English skills
We offer you:
- Versatile and challenging tasks in an international company
- Flexible working hours and modern tools
- Possibility to professional development and advancement
- Experienced, friendly and supportive work environment
If you got interested and feel you meet these requirements, please submit your application with salary wish and CV in English or Finnish to our e-mail email@example.com at latest 30.04.2021.
For more information, please contact our Sourcing Manager Mr Pekka Salin, +358 45 235 1424 (Tuesdays and Thursdays 12-16) / firstname.lastname@example.org.