Intuitive user interface
Ginolis LF INFINITY D has a touch screen user interface and a wizard that guides setting up the system and ending the run, making the machine easy to use. The software supports several languages and includes user management, production recipe management and live QC streaming.
High production performance
The compact LF INFINITY D has an integrated dryer; therefore, no separate drying facility is needed. As a result, the reel is immediately ready for use, making the process’s overall performance very fast.
Advanced quality control
Ginolis LF INFINITY D has a real-time machine vision for the quality control process; the bad part marker indicates poorly dispensed areas with a black line. The black line has a separate QC. Quality control can be followed from the live stream of the user interface.
This user-friendly device has an adjustable linear membrane speed, dispensing volumes, drying efficiency and quality control parameters. In addition, easy reel change and compact and clean design add extra comfort to using Ginolis LF INFINITY D.
- Dispensing and drying capability: > 0,6 μL/cm, 150-meter nitrocellulose membrane dispensing and drying in less than 3,5 hours
- Maximum membrane speed: 50 mm/sec, typically 20 mm/sec
- Maximum flow rate/channel: 1100 µL/min
- Real-time machine vision for quality control with parameter adjustment
- Integrated dryer with adjustable drying temperature and fan speed
- Continuous membrane striping
- Adjustable precision flow control and membrane speed
- Available with 4 and 8 channel dispensing
- Suitable for 25- and 35-mm nitrocellulose membrane reel widths
- Bulk dispensing up to the volume of 15 ml per channel
- Table-top set up, with dimensions of W 1570 mm, D 615 mm and H 705 mm