Ginolis LFDA-1 (Lateral Flow Device Assembly) is a standard system for semi-automated assembly of lateral flow devices.
Lateral Flow Device Assembly
The affordable price, easy commissioning, and short delivery time provide a quick and smooth start to your rapid test production.
With the LFDA-1, you can produce up to 24 parts per minute, taking less than 2,5 m² (less than 26 f²) footprint in your cleanroom.
Assembly system for lateral flow devices
Up to 20 parts per minute
- Manual feeding of the cassette bottom and top
- Automated strip cut & place – the robot places top plastic
- Cassette press and quality control
- The cassette bottoms and tops are manually fed to the conveyor by the operator.
- The strip cutter cuts the strip and inspects its quality.
- The scara robot places the strip on the cassette bottom.
- The vision system inspects the direction of the strip.
- The robot places the top cassette at the bottom.
- The press unit closes the cassette top and bottom
- The quality control unit performs the final inspection of the finished product.
- Quality-approved products are ready for use.
- Failed products are dropped to the reject bin
Up to 20 ppm , depending on machine configuration
Automatic strip cutting and magazine buffer for laminated cards
40 – 98 mm
Manual bottom and cover feeding
- Width 15 – 40 mm
- Length 50 – 110 mm
- 230/110V 10A
- 6 bar (150 l/min)
- Strip width QC
- Strip Bad mark automatic reject
- Press force adjustable 0-1000 N
- Integrated pressing height measurement during pressing
Fast tracking automated lateral flow production – working with LFDA-1
Watch our informative webinar recording on how the LFDA-1 system can automate medical device manufacturing to ensure the uninterrupted production of vital diagnostic tools when they are needed most.
Learn more about the LFDA-1 automated production system:
- User-friendliness – Smaller footprint and intuitive software
- Great for start-ups – Short delivery time, lower costs and quick ROI
- Reliability – Advanced technology eliminates human error
- Ramp up production capacity – 10x faster than manual assembly
Hosted by Shane Maher, General Manager, Ginolis US and Chris Tranter, Managing Director, Ginolis UK