Skip to content
Produce up to 24 parts per minute
- Assembly system for lateral flow devices
- Up to 24 parts per minute
- Footprint 83 in x 55 in
- Manual feeding of the cassette bottom and top
- Automated strip cut & place – the robot places top plastic
- Cassette press and quality control
- The cassette bottoms and tops are manually fed to the conveyor by the operator.
- The strip cutter cuts the strip and inspects its quality.
- The scara robot places the strip on the cassette bottom.
- The vision system inspects the direction of the strip.
- The robot places the top cassette at the bottom.
- The press unit closes the cassette top and bottom
- The quality control unit performs the final inspection of the finished product.
- Quality-approved products are ready for use.
- Failed products are dropped to the reject bin
- 24 PPM with one operator, max. 30 PPM For one plain product with cassette bottom, one strip and a cover
- Automatic strip cutting and magazine buffer for laminated cards
- Manual bottom and cover feeding
- Width 15 – 40 mm
- Length 50 – 110 mm
- 230/110V 10A
- 6 bar (150 l/min)
- Strip width QC
- Strip Bad mark automatic reject
- Strip placement QC
- Press force adjustable 0-1000 N
- Integrated pressing height measurement during pressing
- Inspection for missing soft pads
- UV Fluorescence check
- Pressing height measurement after pressing
- Machine vision inspection: print quality inspection, fluorescence line detection, pin inspection, cassette height